Saturday, June 27, 2015

I married my wonderful husband nine years ago this summer.  He has been a joy and a gift to my life in countless ways -- and so has the privilege of honoring our partnership in a marriage.   And now, many of our dearest friends will also have the right and privilege of celebrating their unions in legal marriages.  I believe in the privilege of marriage so deeply that I've created several paintings over the years illustrating marriage in its various forms.  Here are a few of these paintings -- in support and celebration of the institution of marriage.

"Portrait of Sally and Donald"
Oil on Linen
25 x 25"



"Portrait of a Marriage"
Oil on Linen
18 x 24"

"Portrait of a Marriage"
Oil on Linen
12 x 12"

"Portrait of a Modern Family"
Oil on Linen
22 x 28"



No comments:

Post a Comment