Friday, October 16, 2015

I've just discovered a wonderful new art blog -- written by Marie Cameron.  She is a Bay Area artist and passionate blogger who writes with perception, curiosity and a wonderful inner "eye" on her artistic discoveries.

I met her at Art Silicon Valley/SF -- and I was delighted to read today that she mentioned my work in her recent overview of Art Silicon Valley -- and posted a pic she snapped of me in front of one of my paintings in the Gallerie Citi booth.

Here is what she wrote:

"I had the pleasure of meeting San Francisco based artist,Elizabeth Barlow, represented by Gallerie Citi of Burlingame. Her “portraits in absentia” are still lives of personal possessions that paint a portrait of their owners. Her work is meticulous, flawless realism that is embued with a sense of fun and lots of personality."
BRAVA Marie -- thanks for sharing the things that delight your eye!

And here is a link to her fantastic blog about making and creating art.....

http://mariecameronstudio.com/category/blog/


No comments:

Post a Comment